Last Updated August 23, 2021
In light of the recent rise in COVID cases, church leadership has implemented a COVID-19 Policy as follows below. This policy follows certain triggers, based on the moving PCR Test average on the Georgia Department of Public Health’s website: dph.georgia.gov.
The policy has two codes: Code Yellow and Code Red. Each are explained below.
Adjustments to the church’s operation and schedule based on these codes will be announced on a week to week basis and are subject to change at any time as the moving average rises and falls across the triggers set by this policy.
Should you have any questions, please contact the church office.
Trigger: ICU full at Dodge County Hospital and/or the daily average confirmed cases for Dodge County on dph.georgia.gov is 6 or greater
- Restart live-stream of 11am worship
- Suspend any activities involving eating, such as but not limited to:
- Wednesday Night Supper
- Breakfasts before and after Arise Service
- Dinner at Youth
- Suspend communion or move to outdoor communion
- Suspend group singing and choir
- Music will be led by individuals and done as a performance
- Masks are strongly encouraged at all church functions
- Spreading out is strongly encouraged at all church functions but full social distancing is not required
Trigger: Daily average confirmed cases for Dodge County on dph.ga.gov is 10 or greater
- Mask mandate for ages two and older attending any church function, whether the function is at church or off campus
- Enforced social distancing of six feet for any church function, whether the function is at church or off campus
- Suspension of any activity that cannot conform to this social distancing standard
- Complete suspension of communion
- Nursery suspended
- Children & Youth activities outdoors only; activity cancelled if weather is bad
- Note: These are in addition to the procedures from the first trigger.
Children’s Morning Out Specific Policies
Trigger: Church on Code Yellow
* Increase outdoor time for children as weather allows
Trigger: Church on Code Red
* No additional changes to CMO program
Trigger: School system suspends in-person learning
* Suspend CMO program