As advertised during yesterday’s sermon, I am offering a second round of the Adult Confirmation Class. Thanks to the six folks who have already signed-up, this class will definitely meet this fall. Sign-ups are open through this Thursday, August 1. Here are the details:
- The class will meet once a month for four months (total of four class sessions)
- The date and time of each meeting will be determined by what works for all those who have signed up
- In between classes, there will be reading, with two books to be purchased ahead of time
The goals of the class are:
- To teach the basic foundation of the Christian tradition and of Methodism
- To establish life-long habits of spiritual practice that fit your spiritual personality
For those who went through last time, this was a highly meaningful and impacting experience that left them more knowledgeable and better disciplined in their faith. I have no doubt it will be the same for this year’s participants.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask! I’m looking forward to being able to teach this again.